A mountain gorilla + baby. Photo credit: Intrepid Travel.
Want to see the mountain gorilla in its natural habitat?
Small group adventure operator Intrepid Travel offers 129 trips visiting the mountain gorillas in Rwanda from June 1 – December 31, 2012.
Intrepid Travel specializes in authentic and fun travel experiences, featuring 1,000+ itineraries to more than 100 countries worldwide.
The travel company’s trips are designed to go off-the-beaten track, meet the locals and travel in an unconventional way, taking local transport and shopping at local markets.
Here are some of Intrepid Travel’s gorilla trips:
- Experience Rwanda – 8 days;
- Gorillas, Chimps and Game Parks – 16 days;
- Gorillas, Game Parks & Beaches – 29 days;
- Gorillas to Vic Falls – 39 days;
- Vic Falls to Gorillas – 39 days;
- Africa Encompassed Southbound – 60 days and
- Africa Encompassed Northbound – 60 days.
“Seeing gorillas in their natural habitat is a once-in-a-lifetime experience,” says Geoff Manchester, managing director of Intrepid Travel.